Why choose Renew Acupuncture Clinic? Acupuncturist in Melbourne
Renew Acupuncture Clinic – Specialising in Acupuncture for everyone.
Japanese gentle no-needle technique for babies & children.
Traditional Chinese and Taiwanese acupuncture, cupping and moxibustion for adults.
Kim Clipstone is a fully licensed
* Doctor of Acupuncture
* Registered Nurse
* Remedial Massage Therapist
She has compleated a Masters degree in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture at RMIT in which she gained an award for her overall academic excellence. Kim paticipated in a hands-on internship in Hanoi Vietnam at the World Health Organisation – National Hospital of Traditional Medicine.
Kim has had specialist training in
* Shonishin – Japanese non-invasive paediatric acupuncture
* Master Tung technique – Taiwanese/Chinese style acupuncture
* Acupuncture in Pregnancy and Childbirth
* Neurostructural Integration Technique (Bowen Therapy)
* Pregnancy Massage.
She is a Health Fund Provider for all major health funds.
Kim is a member and registered with the national professional asssociations
* AACMA (Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association)
* ANTA (Australian Natural Therapies Association)
* AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)